Children’s Garden Learning Center provides quality, licensed, experienced and educational child care in Broomfield, Colorado. We offer a safe, nurturing, caring environment using developmentally appropriate practices that help your child thrive. We believe children’s early experiences should be educational, fun and enriching. Children’s Garden Learning Center is more than a day care.
Our experienced and dedicated staff come together to form a community of diverse and knowledgeable team members to help foster a sense of creativity and a positive self-esteem in all of the children in our care.
We believe that play is a child’s work! We honor that work each day by providing children with opportunities for learning through hands-on, discovery-based activities. We believe that each child has the capacity to achieve unlimited social and academic success when her/his natural interests and abilities are cultivated by nurturing and skilled teachers. Each day we strive to utilize the best of who we are to support each child’s learning and growing experience.
At Children’s Garden Learning Center, our mission is to provide a safe, nurturing, stimulating environment that engages each child’s individual interest and build the skills that will create a lifelong love of learning. All our programs are based on our belief that:
- The focus of attention is on the whole child. The child’s social/emotional, cognitive and physical development are equally important.
- Each child develops at their own pace through developmental stages. Young children learn by doing through experimentation and discovery, using all of their senses.
- The development and preservation of each child’s self-esteem affects their entire life.
- Each child is valued through nurturing, support and recognition with respect of individual differences.
- Modeling and encouraging positive social skills at an early age will contribute to a child’s future school success.
- A child’s learning process and positive self imageareenhanced by a creative environment that is intentionally designed for the child to experience interest, challenge and success.
- Being free from stereotyping will encourage the child to accept their own uniqueness and accept the differences in others.
- The family is the strongest influence in the child’s growth and development. We value and support families as they create ways of living, growing and nurturing each other.
To get more information about what we can provide for you and your child: